The Arnold L. Mitchem Fellowship (AMF), named after Arnold L. Mitchem, Ph.D., is a DePaul University program designed to prepare sophomore status undergraduates from underrepresented backgrounds who possess excellent academic records and a commitment to complete a doctoral degree.
AMF participants have the opportunity to:
- Participate in a paid summer research internship
- Work with a faculty member in their chosen field
- Present their research at a national conference
- Learn about graduate study in their chosen field
- Apply for a study abroad scholarship
- and much more!
How to Apply
Prospective AMF participants will complete an online application form. The first phase of the application will be released in Spring 2015 and due June 30, 2015. The
second phase will be due July 31, 2015.
DEADLINE EXTENDED TO SEPTEMBER 30TH! APPLY NOW!
For more information, click here.