The McNair Scholars Program, named after the late Ronald E. McNair, Ph.D., is a U.S. Department of Education TRiO program designed to prepare carefully selected undergraduate students who are first-generation and low-income, or who are members of underrepresented groups, for doctoral study and entrance to academic
McNair Scholars Program participants have the opportunity to:
- Participate in a paid summer research internship
- Work with a faculty member in their chosen field
- Present their research at a national conference
- Learn about graduate study in their chosen field
- Apply for the McNair study abroad scholarship
- and much more!
How to Apply
Prospective McNair Scholars Program participants will complete an online application form. The first phase of the application will be released in Spring 2015 and due June 30, 2015. The second phase will be due July 31, 2015.
DEADLINE EXTENDED TO SEPTEMBER 30TH! APPLY NOW!
For more information, click here.