Don’t forget about the COE Winter Forum tomorrow!
Thursday, February 18th 2016
5:30 to 8:30 PM
Lincoln Park Student Center
The COE winter forum will take a critical look at the edTPA from the perspectives of student teachers, university clinical supervisors, academic researchers, education professors, and advocates for change. Panelists will also address how pre-service teachers can best negotiate this process.
Dr. Marie Donovan will moderate the panel. Panelists include:
- Dr. Alison Dover, Assistant Professor of Secondary Education, College of Education, Northeastern Illinois University
- Julie Peters, Associate Director of the Teaching of History Program, UIC; founding member of the Coalition for edTPA Rule Change
- Cheryl Witucke, Coordinator of Clinical Supervision, Division of Education, Trinity International University
- Trisha Wickland, MA, Concordia University; 1st, 2nd grade teacher at St. Paul Lutheran School in the Austin neighborhood
- Cassandra Creswell, organizer with More Than A Score, board member of Raise Your Hand Illinois
For those teaching on Thursday evenings: consider bringing…
View original post 33 more words